Typical Day @ Camp
Summer Camps Session 1 thru 3 are open to all levels of Soccer Players; Recreation, Signature as well as Club. Drills and Skill development is designed to teach the individual camper.
Boys and Girls ages 5 to 13 years old.
Typical Day at Summer Camp (Session 1 thru 3)
Half Day: 9am to 12pm
8:30-9:00 Early Arrivals/Check-in (supervised)
9:00-9:15 Parent/Camper Orientation (Monday Only)
9:15-9:30 Warm-up / Agility Training
9:30-9:40 Camp Meeting (Tuesday- Camp Picture)
9:45-10:45 Technique – Emphasis of the day
10:45-11:00 Campers Break
11:00-11:50 Small sided games/scrimmages
11:50-12:00 Camper of the Morning
Summer Campers will Receive:
- Camp T-shirt
- Camp Photo
- Instruction from Collegiate Coaches & Players
- Individual Evaluations
- Camp Prizes
- World Cup Friday Games and Ceremony
Summer Camper Activities Include:
- Full & Small Sided Games
- Individual Skill Development
- Passing, Shooting & Dribbling
- Soccer Tennis
- Soccer Golf for full day campers
- World Cup Friday (Camp ends at 12:30 on this day)
Summer Campers Must Bring:
- Shin Guards
- Ball (labeled with campers name)
- Snack and/or Lunch (Lunch for full day campers) Hot Lunch available for $7 per day.
- Sunscreen (optional)
- All items should be in a bag/backpack marked with camper’s name
Water Provided all day.
Snack items will be available for purchase at the check in desk, it is recommended that the kids bring a few $$ if they wish to purchase any snack items during their break time.
No Refunds available after early registration (5/18/2018). Cancellations before 5/28/2018 will be processed with a $50 cancellation fee.